So, we have a new favorite movie theater (Thanks Des for the tip). There's this place called Movie Tavern and most of them are in Texas where they started out -- so to my Texas family, I suggest checking it out if one of the cities is near you. But there is only one in Ohio, and happens to be right nearby in Hilliard. Anyways, it's a full service restaurant mixed with a movie theater. Nice leather chairs and tables in front of everyone. And you even have little lights in case you need something in the middle of the movie and need to get your waiter's attention. And you can get anything from typical concessions food to appetizers to dinner and/or dessert.
So, we've been there the past two weekends and are heading back tonight for IronMan.
Friday, May 2, 2008
to the movies
Posted by John & Lisa at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That sounds really cool, except we'd have a problem. If we ate and sat in comfy chairs, we'd probably fall asleep, just like when we watch a video in the comfort of our own home. Then they probably even wouldn't let us finish watching it the next day.
Sounds like fun to me! There is one in Fort Myers, FL, but we couldn't get off the beach long enough to try it out. I think the eating would help keep me awake during the movie :) MOM
Is it awesome! We will all have to check it out some time soon. Derek and I are heading to the theater in Pickerington tonight to see Baby Mama. And I will be getting some Dippin' Dots there as well!
:)
I need to go!!! Sounds awesome. But I think I have to agree w/ Nancy in that I'd probably fall asleep in a big comfy chair...
Post a Comment