This is Halo's giraffe toy that he loves... and he's right at that point where he's cutting his big dog teeth, so the head stayed whole for about 30 seconds...And once we had him home for a few hours, and we started getting icy rain, I realized that he might just need something to wear on the really cold days. John's not a big fan (at all) of dressing up dogs, but luckily we found a happy compromise when we came across a Cavalier jersey at Petsmart... And if we can find a plain colored doggie sweatshirt that fits him, I'm thinking about getting that sewing Halo logo onto it for him.
And this one is just to prove that Sydney is adjusting.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
More dog pictures
Posted by John & Lisa at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He looks bigger than I thought he was in the picture with Sydney. How's his cold? Cute jersey. :)
Glad to see that Sydney is bonding with Halo :) Will she be getting a
coordinating jersey or sweatshirt? MOM
I LOVE the jersey!
If you want REALLY inexpensive pet items go to petedge.com. Their prices are amazing!
I really need to get over to see the little guy!
Hmmm, I could have sworn I posted a comment the other day. Well, it was something about how big do you expect Halo to get? His legs look pretty long. He's really cute, and I'm glad Sydney is getting used to him.
Love the jersey. Sydney look a bit annoyed in that photo. I'm glad she's adjusting.
Oh - how about designing pet-wear? That might be a creative career option for you! Just a thought!
Rylee can't wait to meet Halo!
Kara
Post a Comment