CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Siskel to my Ebert (pre-aneurism)

FYI...I have brought on a consultant for this blog (John).

Mr. Crosby says "I am delighted to be a part of this project and intend to bring a fresh, hip, and 'Ricky Martin-like' smoothness to the Blogger world."

Stay tuned for updates.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ricky Martinlike?

Yikes.

Don't make me throw a sheep at you John. :)

~Lori said...

Yes. When I think John, I definitely think "Ricky Martin".

I like the background, by the way.

Now go shake your Bon Bon.

Jill said...

Ok, explain the blog title... Jill

Anonymous said...

are you going to have a new background each day with your post? or are you just searching for the one you like best? i liked them both!
kara

Amy Covey said...

WOW! You're going to end up outdoing all of us....a new blog AND a bloggin' husband! YOu two must truly be "livin' la vida loca". :)

Brenda said...

that's because no one has to keep the kids out of the other one's hair while one blogs...so they can do that cutesy couple stuff.
welcome!